Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
get purchased a ct200 and thinking about reusing my Thule aero bars but can't seem to find the thule foot kit 1636 now. They are discontinued, does anyone know where I can pick up a feet kit in Canada or usa.

thanks
Mike
Hey Mike. I gave up on finding a foot kit and just ordered a full, new rack system . But I have a set of feet (fit kit) for one bar, if you need that. It seems like I ordered a foot kit a year ago, but I can't figure out if I did, and certainly don't know where it is, but I'll let you know if I come across it. I have a Thule rack with two bars. It's the old square-bar kit, without locks, that I was going to use for hang gliders (they're really heavy so the steel, square tubes were good...especially since I wasn't going to drive around with an empty rack and when hang gliders are on there, the aerodynamics don't matter for noise or wind resistance, at all). If you need that one foot kit (only for one bar though), let me know. I can sell it to you for a nominal amount, if you cover shipping. If you want the rack too, I'll sell it to you pretty cheap, but I'm guessing you don't need it and it can be used for any vehicle, so I'll just sell it to someone who's able to get a fit kit for a different vehicle, if you don't need the rack. If you can use the single-bar fit kit (two pads, two clips) email me: swiftflight(fortyfour)@gmail. (make the number part with no parentheses, and just use actual numbers for the "fortyfour" part. I've had it on my 2013 CT and it fits very snug and is very secure and the pads are in good shape.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2013 F-sport came with thule roof bars when i bought it from the dealership and doesn't have a clamp on them. Should i need to worry? Planning to buy a cargo box or cargo basket (trunk is too small to put stuff) & I want to fix the rear bar as well because it was installed the wrong way. It has the wingbar evo. View attachment 60998
This is an awesome setup. Just joined so I could comment :)

I'm really intrigued by your roof rack setup on the CT-200. How is it working without the door mounts? What model thule feet are they? Any more pics you can share? I'm trying to do this setup for mt CT without those door mounts as they tend to cause door sealant issues years down the line. Thanks for any additional info!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sure, they are Yakima 'feet', fastened by steel rivets. Installed June 2021, I since have driven over one thousand miles. On freeways I don't exceed 70mph. I have been on bumpy gravel roads, performs securely. Make sure feet placed at spacing by a knowledgeable install with experience. CVT Bend,Or. Advise feet placement thus bars are where they should placed. Then per trip stops check all fastene de Deers, consider it a flight pre check for safety purposes. Happy camping.

Note, feet were placed in the 'rain' channels, remove channels,place feet, cut channels to fit snuggly, just 400 miles in atmospheric rain in Oregon, heavy rain no issues!

·
Registered
1 Posts
has anyone installed the Thule "top Tracks" on their car. Just received my order and instructions note that it should not be mounted on a car with a sunroof. Nothing was mentioned online. I definitely want to see how it worked for others before I start drilling into the roof.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts