Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
get purchased a ct200 and thinking about reusing my Thule aero bars but can't seem to find the thule foot kit 1636 now. They are discontinued, does anyone know where I can pick up a feet kit in Canada or usa.

thanks
Mike
Hey Mike. I gave up on finding a foot kit and just ordered a full, new rack system . But I have a set of feet (fit kit) for one bar, if you need that. It seems like I ordered a foot kit a year ago, but I can't figure out if I did, and certainly don't know where it is, but I'll let you know if I come across it. I have a Thule rack with two bars. It's the old square-bar kit, without locks, that I was going to use for hang gliders (they're really heavy so the steel, square tubes were good...especially since I wasn't going to drive around with an empty rack and when hang gliders are on there, the aerodynamics don't matter for noise or wind resistance, at all). If you need that one foot kit (only for one bar though), let me know. I can sell it to you for a nominal amount, if you cover shipping. If you want the rack too, I'll sell it to you pretty cheap, but I'm guessing you don't need it and it can be used for any vehicle, so I'll just sell it to someone who's able to get a fit kit for a different vehicle, if you don't need the rack. If you can use the single-bar fit kit (two pads, two clips) email me: swiftflight(fortyfour)@gmail. (make the number part with no parentheses, and just use actual numbers for the "fortyfour" part. I've had it on my 2013 CT and it fits very snug and is very secure and the pads are in good shape.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts