1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
nice and clean...

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Is that an LED strip lighting on bottom of front kit?

·
Registered
152 Posts
mmm I still prefer the look of Tom's body over this one. The chrome bezel around the foglights are an interesting touch though.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Is that an LED strip lighting on bottom of front kit?
I think you're right, sure looks like it.

I like the back & sides, not crazy about the front. I see the mesh on the back bumper for the exhaust, but won't the exhaust heat still melt and discolor the trim/plastic?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone know if any of these kits are available in the USA yet? if so, who's selling them... I sure can't find anyone on-line...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I know a lot of these kits are JDM and need to be imported. I inquired with my local parts guys and they said it would cost 4-5K retail for the TOM's aero kit, which doesn't include shipping (which is freakin' expensive from Japan) nor are they painted. This also does not include labor for installation.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I know a lot of these kits are JDM and need to be imported. I inquired with my local parts guys and they said it would cost 4-5K retail for the TOM's aero kit, which doesn't include shipping (which is freakin' expensive from Japan) nor are they painted. This also does not include labor for installation.
Yowzah! :eek:

·
Registered
131 Posts
This kitt seem to be a lot cheaper, if I count correctly they cost about 3500USD + shippment for a painted kit, including the led-lights. And 2700USD for a non painted kitt.

You can see the prices here: M'z SPEED | Aerodynamics | | LEXUS CT200h(ZWA10) / ƒŒƒNƒTƒX
Non-painted: ¥207,900
Painted: ¥270,900

Perhaps they can fix shipment or some arrangement with shipping together with other stuff to their US-dealer (SIGNAL AUTO U.S.A in California).

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
This kitt seem to be a lot cheaper, if I count correctly they cost about 3500USD + shippment for a painted kit, including the led-lights. And 2700USD for a non painted kitt.

You can see the prices here: M'z SPEED | Aerodynamics | | LEXUS CT200h(ZWA10) / ƒŒƒNƒTƒX
Non-painted: ¥207,900
Painted: ¥270,900

Perhaps they can fix shipment or some arrangement with shipping together with other stuff to their US-dealer (SIGNAL AUTO U.S.A in California).

oOoo. The Zeus kit is definitely the cheaper option. Is it JDM?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I think this kit might be a winner.When it's finished.

CT200h bodykit by LX-MODE | Lexus CT200H
I like the back, with the exception of the dual center exhaust. Believe me, I'm a huge fan of a nice exhaust setup, like a dual one, but not on a hybrid...just doesn't seem right to me. The back end looks good w/out the cut-outs, much better than the OEM one with those weird black panel indents...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I like the back, with the exception of the dual center exhaust. Believe me, I'm a huge fan of a nice exhaust setup, like a dual one, but not on a hybrid...just doesn't seem right to me. The back end looks good w/out the cut-outs, much better than the OEM one with those weird black panel indents...
To me,this car is missing something in the rear.This car really has a sporty look,but is missing exhaust tips that would complete that sporty look and looks funny to me without it.
This car doesn't look like the typical hybrid. Isn't that why we bought this car over the Prius?The exhaust would complete the look,JMHO.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHH. Dooby. I wanna team up with you!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
LOL. Works either way!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts