Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Lexus CT200h
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys. Fairly new CT owner here. Got tired of being a guy in a prius but loved the reliability/MPG of these motors so decided to upgrade to the fancy prius. and it is the PERFECT DD. Got this 17 F sport CT with about 50k miles for 26k at carmax. Figured if ima go into debt might as well get the F Sport.
Worked at Toyota for 8 years of my life, So fairly familiar with the 1NZ-FXE motor. I also make YouTube videos on my offtime about life as a mechanic and advice when it comes to working in the industry as well as DIYs.
I also have a 94 LS400 that I plan to do another VIP build. and a 96 Nissan 240sx S14 that is a pure drift/track build. Not too sure on the rules here but will try to keep it about the CT when posting stuff.
Anyways heres 2 pics. First one when I picked the car up. 2nd is after adding tint (35%windshield, 15%front sides, 5%rears) and window visors. Already have wheels and tires ready to go on just waiting for my coilovers to arrive since I dont like having wheel gap with aftermarket wheels. So if anyone is interested in the stock wheels/tires and in socal feel free to shoot an offer.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Lexus CT200h
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice find, welcome to the forums!
Thanks! Are we not supposed to post video links on this forum?I cant find a rules section. I Put a helpful YouTube link in the engine help thread for a full DIY on replacing a headgasket on these engines and I think Admins denied. Wasnt trying to self promote its genuinely helpful info. @TobiasSing ?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
357 Posts
Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing. When did you buy the car?

Thanks! Are we not supposed to post video links on this forum?I cant find a rules section. I Put a helpful YouTube link in the engine help thread for a full DIY on replacing a headgasket on these engines and I think Admins denied. Wasnt trying to self promote its genuinely helpful info. @TobiasSing ?
I already saw and approved the post. There was nothing wrong with it. I think the anti-spam bots didn't appreciate all the youtube timestamp links from a new user and thought it was spam lol. But it's all good, it's an automated process. So nobody denied anything, it just had to be manually approved.

·
Registered
2017 Lexus CT200h
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing. When did you buy the car?
Got it in April, Got it shipped from Texas carmax to CA then picked it up, super easy process, never bought a car from carmax or a dealership before.

I already saw and approved the post. There was nothing wrong with it. I think the anti-spam bots didn't appreciate all the youtube timestamp links from a new user and thought it was spam lol. But it's all good, it's an automated process. So nobody denied anything, it just had to be manually approved.
Oh ok thank you lol I was about to say my bad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts