Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I picked up my CT200h yesterday - on my birthday!

Starfire Pearl with the tan leather interior - added the CDN Premium Package.

Included at no charge were:

- All-weather floor mats (installed)
- Summer floor mats (in a baggie in the trunk)
- Wheel locks
- Lexus snow scraper
- 2 Lexus travel mugs
- Full tank of gas

Got in the car and the display showed that there was over 880 KMs to go on it. The only downer was that I picked up the car at 4:00 PM and it was raining and lot of traffic heading downtown. So a lot of idling and by the time I got home at night, the car was all dirty!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats! Go back to the dealer and tell them you want a free detail as well :).

Was the car a demo?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Awesome! I wish I had caramel interior. ;-) Enjoy your little toy.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
yay! congrats! welcome to the family!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Just came in from giving it a good hose-down and towel dry.

Congrats! Go back to the dealer and tell them you want a free detail as well :).

Was the car a demo?
Nope! A total of 7 KMs on the ododmeter when I got in.

Awesome! I wish I had caramel interior. ;-) Enjoy your little toy.
Actually, it's an off white. We didn't have the caramel option here. Only all black or the ivory/black leather option. The standard was the black Nu-luxe!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Bmoy: I like the like color too!!! ;-) I had to get what was available. However, the one good thing is black doesn't show dirt or marks. So I am happy about that. ;-)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bmoy: I like the like color too!!! ;-) I had to get what was available. However, the one good thing is black doesn't show dirt or marks. So I am happy about that. ;-)
Yeah my kids (all aged 20+) wanted me to get the black. They said the duo-tone was very "old-man"! :rolleyes:

Oh well!

·
Registered
410 Posts
LOL.. Actually, the two-toned color is the lastest thing with auto makers. It is NOT old man. hehe It is very much TODAY's look. ;-) I really like the idea of having dark carpet with light seats. This way your carpet doesn't look like crap after the first month. You get the best of both worlds. Rock on Bmoy!! ;-)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Gurl!

Getting a little personal here but noticed that you are sporting a clear bra! :p

Anyways, what is a clear bra. On my car, I have a clear film that goes up about halfway up the hood. Is that the clear bra? Or are you sporting one of those 1980s things that was all the rage back then on the Camaros and Vettes and such?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey Gurl!

Getting a little personal here but noticed that you are sporting a clear bra! :p

Anyways, what is a clear bra. On my car, I have a clear film that goes up about halfway up the hood. Is that the clear bra? Or are you sporting one of those 1980s things that was all the rage back then on the Camaros and Vettes and such?
Bmoy: That was hilarious!! Yes, I am proud to say I sport a CLEAR BRA everyday!!

Yes, that is exactly what that 3M clear film is. You wash and wax it as you do the rest of the car. Try not to put wax on the very edge or it will build up and become more visible. Unfortunately, white & black cars are the hardest colors to camouflage the line across the hood. So it is important to keep the line clean to reduce visibility of it. I personally don't care if anybody sees my BRA. ha-ha I would rather see the line anyday...than see a bunch of rock chips. ;-)

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am so jealous, i wanted a CT so bad but I just got a BMW 4 months ago. I wish I waited for the CT.
Awhhh man... you definitely missed out. It's a very cool little ride.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure if they are standard or not, but I noticed a couple of other possible throw-ins on my car.

There was a full-sized fitted black Lexus mat in the hatch. I originally thought it was a standard cover but I seem to recall a couple of threads/posts here saying that it was an accessory. Under it was just a black plastic full surface tire cover with a lift up handle. Is mine a bonus or is it standard? If standard, what is the accessory one?

There was also a first aid kit velcro-ed onto the wall of the hatch. Again, a throw-in or standard?

Finally, yesterday, I had a huge gift basket delivered to my home from the dealer! Pasta, sauces, olive oil, wine, chocolates and a whole bunch of other stuff. What a great surprise! The Lexus card in it was signed by my sales guy so I'm not sure if it was from him or the dealership.

Here's a shout-out to anyone potential Lexus buyers in Montreal -

Dealer: Spinelli Lexus Pointe Claire
Salesman: Chuan Le

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
If you are referring to the full-sized fitted black Lexus mat in hatch as Cargo Area mat then it should be included on CT's in Canada. Not quite sure what your referring too when you say black plastic tire cover with lift up handle.. the storage compartment for spare tire?

First AID kit should also be a standard in Canada. There should also be an area in which storage of the Tonneau cover can be placed when not in use.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the vehicle thus far :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you are referring to the full-sized fitted black Lexus mat in hatch as Cargo Area mat then it should be included on CT's in Canada. Not quite sure what your referring too when you say black plastic tire cover with lift up handle.. the storage compartment for spare tire?

First AID kit should also be a standard in Canada. There should also be an area in which storage of the Tonneau cover can be placed when not in use.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the vehicle thus far :)
Yes, I was just describing the tire storage compartment under my hatch mat - plain black cover with the handle. OK, so the mat is standard. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Congrats and awfully nice of your dealership to include those extras for you! Can you post pics of the all-weather floor mats?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts