Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not been able to locate my Ct200h! I am looking for a Red with Caramel Nuluxe and the Navigation Package. (would consider black nuluxe)
I don't mind driving to pick it up!
If anyone sees one at MSRP, let me know. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would think working with your closest dealer is your best bet, he can probably tell you what's on the boat and snag it for you. Also try cars.com and autotrader.com.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was looking for the same combo and was told none have been manufactured for the us. I got red with cur(white).

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can confirm they most definitely have been manufactured for the US. I held out for the first caramel I could get with red, granite mica, or fire agate that came along. Red won.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
LOL - turned down Red/ Carmel

I was offered a Red/ Caramel with Nav early but turned it down because I really wanted black.

However, actually seeing the carmel interior it is pretty nice. You will love hte Matador Red Mica ..it really shines in the sun with a good coat of wax.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Putnam Lexus in Redwood City, California had one matching those specs I believe.

They offered it to me, I held out for Starfire Pearl.

Yes, the red looks awesome, but our company logo which will be on the side of the vehicle has some red lettering, and that wouldn't show up too well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts