Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I do not know if there is a Lexus dealership that sells them over in Europe, but I do know that there is a dealer in US that you can purchase online.

The OEM electronic device holder is currently listed for $92.50 and won't be available until summer. I will post link below for US dealer that you can purchase from, but here is the part number as well so you can search in Europe. Best of luck :)

Part #: PT91276100
Sewell-Lexus Parts

·
Registered
98 Posts
The OEM electronic device holder is currently listed for $92.50 and won't be available until summer. I will post link below for US dealer that you can purchase from, but here is the part number as well so you can search in Europe. Best of luck :)

Part #: PT91276100
Sewell-Lexus Parts
For $95.20 US dollars, which is a discounted price from the full retail price of $119 if the Sewell page is correct, that holder should be made from precious metal. If it's black plastic like the one that came with my CT, it should be in the running for rip-off of the year. One thing's for sure: I'm going to store my holder out of sight along with my iPod Touch and my Garmin Nuvi when I'm not using it.

Shame on Lexus!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Seriously... That price is just NOT reasonable... ><"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi!

I'll sell you mine...it's still in the bag. What's your offer? You pay shipping, of course, and please advise which way is the best method to ship it.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Buy one of these on ebay ($5) they work perfectly for the iPhone.

Hold the phone securely and a solid fit on the a/c vent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts