Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
85 Posts
Welp unfortunately got an email from the proxy that I was going through indicating that the seller who was selling the sway bar kit can not get it. So it does seem like that's the unicorn part for our platform....

Definitely was hopeful but almost to the day 30 days later, a no go :-(

-Nigel

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Admins need to do something about these scammers. Maybe require them to be on the forum for longer than a day and their post count be higher than X number?

I’ve received at least 5 of these types of messages for this WTB thread.

Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia Number

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
390 Posts
I can do something when I get a report. Please "report" every single one of these users, either on the message or on their profile, and I can wipe them out. I got the one in your screenshot just now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I can do something when I get a report. Please "report" every single one of these users, either on the message or on their profile, and I can wipe them out. I got the one in your screenshot just now.
I’ve made reports in the past and they sat unchanged. Thanks for taking this one down. But this method feels like swatting flies. How about a proactive approach and not a reactive one? Like meeting certain requirements before being able to send DMs.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
390 Posts
I’ve made reports in the past and they sat unchanged. Thanks for taking this one down. But this method feels like swatting flies. How about a proactive approach and not a reactive one? Like meeting certain requirements before being able to send DMs.
Hmmm. You did report 4 accounts back on March 8, and I used the spam cleaner on every one of them and closed the reports. I even sent you a direct private message thanking you for the reports. Unless you were referring to other reports. Anyways, alas I can't actually change the forum, so the best we can do for now is swat the flies. It's actually helpful to do it this way, because when I run the spam cleaner on those accounts, it puts all of their info (name, email, IP, etc) into a universal blacklist that prevents them from registering on other forums in the future. On other forums, we've tried setting up certain requirements for being able to make DMs or post in the sale section, but the still find ways around it. So again, if you could report all of the accounts you're getting (and you can copy/paste their message into the report section), and I'll get them all.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts