Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a chevy tahoe to a lexus hybrid I fill up every 2 weeks the tahoe with the current price of gas 100 dollars every 2 weeks, the lexus 32 bucks hahahhahahahahah Im loving it tonight i took the wife out to lobster and steak dinner with the leftover gas budget money for the tahoe!! Glad i got out of that monster of a truck i was really thinking i would miss it but dont glad i made the change.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes I know the feeling I get s big smile on my face every time I pass a gas station just filled up at half tank 21 dollars averaging 45.6 mpg suburban driving

Starfire pearl
Carmel nuluxe premium

·
Registered
200 Posts
From a chevy tahoe to a lexus hybrid I fill up every 2 weeks the tahoe with the current price of gas 100 dollars every 2 weeks, the lexus 32 bucks hahahhahahahahah Im loving it tonight i took the wife out to lobster and steak dinner with the leftover gas budget money for the tahoe!! Glad i got out of that monster of a truck i was really thinking i would miss it but dont glad i made the change.
It gets better the more you drive the Ct200h. After 2 months I am averaging over 50 mpg. 450 miles on 9 gallons of gas is unbelievable.
Bottom line is having more money to buy other things than giving it away to the lousy Arabs.

·
Registered
267 Posts
+1

I literally laughed out loud at the gas station when I first filled the tank :p

·
Registered
170 Posts
My neighbor owns a 2 year old hybrid Tahoe and when he saw that I was driving a hybrid we got to chatting about fuel consumption and such. I am averaging about 5.6L/100 KM. His Tahoe uses about 13.9L/100KM! His gasoline Escalade before that was averaging over 19L/100!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts