Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had a test drive yet, but the other day I had a look at one with Advanced trim and the interior was awesome. I am extremely relaxed driver, always within the speed limits or less and I think this car would be ideal for me and wife. I hadn't even considered this car but I walked accross one in a dealership and was absolutely stunned.
The thing is I don't know how long I'm going to stay in UK so I'd like to spend as little as possible, also having a new model on 2017 will devaluate the car even more if I have to sell it in 1-2 years.

I've read here and in other forums that these cars are very reliable, have almost no issues, and that they only require oil and tire changes, and sometimes brake pads. I would get 12 month warranty and the manufacturer 2 years on batteries etc.
So given I find a 2013 - 2016 with a lot of miles, but an interior in great shape and ok exterior (and FSH of course), would you buy it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I almost did buy one with that miles and year. It sold like a hot cake. These cars are super reliable. If you can buy it cheap. Do it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts