Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice choice should look great! Did you go with same finish as posted? what specs you go with? Cant wait to see it. I aswell have 19" work wheels and am on air

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice choice should look great! Did you go with same finish as posted? what specs you go with? Cant wait to see it. I aswell have 19" work wheels and am on air
19x9.5 idk the offset still waiting on the invoice and i went with a special finish through the shop (looks better then the matte silver i was gonna go with), ill post pics when they come in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This article begins with information that any motorist should know; however, if you are interested in learning more about this topic, click on the underlined words for more detailed explanations of each term. We will cover various levels of detail with the deepest levels containing information that even a wheel alignment technician will find informative.

·
Registered
216 Posts
nice, good choices!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still waiting on the wheels :/ i was about to order the air but my tax return I owed 600$+ so holdin off for a couple weeks. Probably gonna work on getting new lights and shark fin while I wait. One more upgrade I can't wait for is a glass shift knob. Still deciding on the artist though. I work at a smoke shop that sells a lot of high end glass (bongs up to $20k) and I've talked to a few artist just waiting on a price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts