Lexus CT200h Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Does anyone know how or if there is a way to override the navigational system so you can put in a destination while moving? I don't want to use the e-destination trial feature from Lexus. I get scared when someone I don't know talks to me in the car and knows all about my position and the model and color of my car. Yikes! I feel so exposed and that Big Brother is watching me and my every move. :eek:
Used the Destination Assistant while on a road trip today. Wow, what a cool feature. I'll be keeping that. BTW, 42.6 AVG mpg overall.

· Registered
394 Posts
If I had to pick one place to try and get 9% right now it would be MCD stock. 19% annual return for the past 10 years (not including it's dividend which is at 3% now) when the market as a whole didn't do much. Of course the past is NO indicator of the future.. ;)
Did anyone join in? :)

McDonald's Corporation: NYSE:MCD quotes & news - Google Finance

Only saw one CT on the road in Thailand so far.. There is a Yellow Mica one setting in the showroom on Sukhumvit. I see it when eating my Som Tom and Larb Moo with Khao Niao on the street.. Two months in Thailand.. Early retirement is tough.. :p

· Registered
52 Posts
I was initially looking for a base model but also wanted premium sound. I tend to like bells, whistles and gadgets. And I once paid pretty close to the same price for a motorcycle. haha Anyway, I got one with NAV. It sure wont hurt the resale value either. I hope I won't need that unless say the 2022 CT I just can't pass up.
Ahhh... new love... :p

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.