Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my CT about a week ago. It is supposed to take 2 weeks. The dealership has called me twice and is offering me the same model but with Nav at a significantly reduced price (about 2k off msrp). I ordered mine without Nav because I don’t care for how it looks on the dash...functionally I am sure it is great.

Just curious...if you got it do you like it? If you didn’t get it...do you wish you had? I’d like to hear your opinions.

Thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback folks much appreciated.

I am working with Lexus of El Cajon ....I ordered my CT though them. What they did was they searched and ended up finding exactly what I was looking for in transit from Japan. They then tag the car as "sold" which expedites shipping.

It takes tow weeks to ship the car from Japan to Southern California....If you can find what you are looking for in the lists of cars in transit my understanding is tat you can get one pretty quickly.

By the way these are all 2011's. Dealer did not mention 2012s at all.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.