Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
I ordered my CT about a week ago. It is supposed to take 2 weeks. The dealership has called me twice and is offering me the same model but with Nav at a significantly reduced price (about 2k off msrp). I ordered mine without Nav because I don’t care for how it looks on the dash...functionally I am sure it is great.

Just curious...if you got it do you like it? If you didn’t get it...do you wish you had? I’d like to hear your opinions.

Thanks
I have it and love it.

· Registered
237 Posts
Thanks Max..the car I ordered looks just like yours minus nav.....maybe Ill spring for the nav since they have made the price so attractive
Unless you really hate nav for some reason I would do it. It's nice to control everything from the remote. Good taste on the rest of the car!

· Registered
237 Posts
Actually, the navigation is only a small part of the Lexus navigation system. It integrates very well with AM,FM,CD,AUX The integrated screens are much easier to select. I also like the fuel screens and the ability to show audio and HVAC on the screen.

With ENFORM and eDestination you can build address folders on your PC and download to the Lexus navigation. It also adds voice commands and bluetooth for you phone and other bluetooth devices. The audio is automatically controlled between Nav and the other audio sources. I am just not sure your $90 Garmin can handle all of the above :eek::rolleyes::eek:. I like Garmin , I have a Garmin Colorado 400t :cool: which I use when hiking:D .
I fully agree with midcow3.

· Registered
237 Posts
However, as has been pointed out, the navigation package offers a lot more than navigation which is why some people are will to pay the premium even though they could much more cheaply get just navigation functions with a stand-alone Garmin or through their iphone.

The navigation package was worth it too me, some people may have different opinions. However to state that a thread has taken a “turn for the worse”, just because you don't understand what is being said is pretty immature an narrow-minded. If you were more open, you might actually learn some new information ;)

Really? And all this time I thought making assumptions and blanket comments about people you don't know, personal attacks and making statements such as "you should keep quiet" were narrow minded and immature. I guess we all have our own opinions...

· Registered
237 Posts
I read an article on the 2012 revision of the nav system. The images showed an interface that looked like a musical keyboard. I can't seem to locate it now.

But, it could be as reliable as mac rumors on the iPhone 5. Until it's out, nobody knows...the focus of the article was a that a big revision in the interface was being made.
Haha, so true!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.