Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting near that time of year in Toronto... That dreaded time to take off my OEM rims and replace them with ugly snows on steelies. I'm really regretting not just buying a second set of alloy rims, but I'm half way through my lease, so it doesn't make sense now. Do any of you guys put wheel covers on your steelies? If so, have you found any that look good? From where?
Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you've lived through two years on steel, I say turn a blind eye and live with what you got. Wheel covers will never replace alloys and they will never look any nicer. For me, I bought alloys right away, plus I am planning to keep the car for a long time.

Sorry, didn't answer your actual question. A quick visit to Canadian Tire should help you to get started, if you indeed want to go though the wheel cover route. The chrome style wheel covers look extremely tacky in my opinion (I find most of them to be chrome style), but you may like it.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah i have also the wheel covers and i think its very useful and beneficial for the tires. Actually i love my car so i bring all the covers with my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts