Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a lot of windshield replacements on CT's. Looking for feedback and experiences. Anyone having to replace a windshield, did a rock chip seem to fracture quickly? Is this windshield not as resistant to failure than other models? General question to anyone out there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I already put my first replacement windshield in. I can't say that the windshield is any worst then other new vehicles.
I put new windsheilds in both of my MPVs and my CX7. I have a 1993 MX6, 2001 Accord and a 2003 MR2 Spyder all with original windshields. Seams like OEM windshields these days just can't take the same type of hit.

·
Registered
609 Posts
If you want to see an easy to chip windshield, look at a Mini Cooper's. I drive pass one of small rock mining site every day and those tiny rocks are all over the freeway. I got 3 rock chips on my Mini windshield the first month I own it, and so far no chip on the CT windshield yet. I paid extra $5 or $10 every 6 months for my auto insurance so if I need to replace my windshield it is free with no deductible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts