Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

According to chart, the driver side of the 2014 200ct takes a 26" wiper blade. I bought that size yet it is too short and it appears I need a 28" wiper blade. Does anyone know for sure what the car takes? I'm wondering if when I bought the car it had a wrong size put on, but the place where they work on the car, said the 26" was definitely too short. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kim

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
34 Posts
Hi,

According to chart, the driver side of the 2014 200ct takes a 26" wiper blade. I bought that size yet it is too short and it appears I need a 28" wiper blade. Does anyone know for sure what the car takes? I'm wondering if when I bought the car it had a wrong size put on, but the place where they work on the car, said the 26" was definitely too short. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kim
It's always best and easiest to measure the existing wiper blades first, and then buy the same length size. Mine measure 26" and 18".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

Thanks,

Kim
Mine are 26 inch and 18 inch and 8.5mm wide. 2011 CT200h

1 - 5 of 5 Posts