Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't the back side and rear windows come already with the "privacy glass"? Basically, the tinting is in the glass itself. I got this with my CT. I find it no longer necessary to have it tinted, at least the rear.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't the back side and rear windows come already with the "privacy glass"? Basically, the tinting is in the glass itself. I got this with my CT. I find it no longer necessary to have it tinted, at least the rear.
The factory tint was almost no tint. So, I had to tint rear as well as front. I heard in some states they have rear tinted nicely but not in CA.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey. was wondering where you got this done at and the price. I live in the city too. would you recommend the place. thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey. was wondering where you got this done at and the price. I live in the city too. would you recommend the place. thanks
I did it in one of the local place at union city, it was okay but not perfect. Paid $160. Check out your place since you said you are in SF. You might find better one, I would pay more for better quality work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts