Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone!!!

I picked up my CT roughly two weeks ago.I am looking to get all my windows tinted. Anyone in the BayArea have a recommendation on which spot to hit up? Also, how much did you payfor all 9 windows?

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
you wont be able to have all your windows tinted as its a no no for the fronts to be done you will be able to get the rear 7 windows done.before the ct i had a 2010 mercedes A class 3door and it cost me £125 to have the rear half of the car done and about 90 minutes to complete it.
when you go for the tinting you can get 5% and 17% tint,the 5% is darker than the 17% as this is the amount of light that can come through,what i found with the 5% is that during the day when you look in the rear view mirror it looks the same as when your driving at night with your mirror tilted up to stop glare its that dark and at night its a bugger to see where your going if there aren't any street lights around.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i went to auto tech tinting ill let you know how it looks when its done. he told me it would cost 350$ for every window except front windshield and moonroof

·
Registered
49 Posts
They received a few mixed reviews. Any other spot you would recommend?
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on this forums.

I been there with like 10+ cars, no complains. That's the only place I've been to... good food in the area and lots of little shops to walk around so I don't mind. And I am always happy with my purchase.

I can ask a friend of mine that's in San Leandro...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts