Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my CT 200 and noticed after the first rain that if i drive with the drivers window down (yes I smoke) even just a little I get soaked and so does the inside of the car. So I have been looking at tinted window guards (?). Any recommendations? the Weather Tech brand seems nice but I am a bit leery of using an adhesive system. Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Weathertech deflectors use only a little bit of adhesive as they fit into the window channels. The "JDM" style deflectors has 3M tape the entire length of the deflector and are stuck to the outside along the window frame. The true Lexus JDM deflectors are over $300, the ebay versions are from $50-$60.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking to purchase deflectors too and after some research I think the weathertech brand is the one I'm going with. I have seen cars with weathertech brand and they seem nice and durable, better than the adhesive ones. They are more expensive but I think it's worth it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Have a look on eBay for "Team Heko" deflectors. They are a top quality make that fit into the channel with 3M tape(very strong). I've always used them here (UK) on every car I've had. They're a very discreet tinted design and work very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Weathertech is a good choice, they're very high quality products.
I had the ebay JDM style ones and the chrome finish started bubbling and looking like crap after a month or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts