Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My father will be leasing me a 2014 Lexus CT200h, however; I have not seen the car yet. I only have a sheet with all the features included.

Is the "Driver Information Center with Trip Computer" the flip up computer screen?

Sorry if this was a dumb question, I just want to know what to expect. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Now, I don't have Nav in the car, does this change anything? I have the 2014 CT 200H Base model. Is the fixed media display standard on all models?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Now, I don't have Nav in the car, does this change anything? I have the 2014 CT 200H Base model. Is the fixed media display standard on all models?
Okay without NAV the multi-information display presents the driver with a variety of vehicle data.
Energy monitor

Displays the status of the hybrid system.

(P. 99)

Drive information

Displays driving range, fuel consumption

and other cruising related information.

(P. 97)

Setting

Changes instrument cluster display settings

(P. 647)

Intuitive parking assist display (if equipped)

Automatically displayed when the system is used (P. 218)

Dynamic radar cruise control display (if equipped)

Automatically displayed when the system is used (P. 206)

Warning messages

Automatically displayed when a malfunction occurs in one of the vehicle’s systems

(P. 582)
you still have the multi-information display. This following are excerpts from your 2014 Owner's manual you will soon get.The multi-information display presents the driver with a variety of vehicle data.

Energy monitor

Displays the status of the hybrid system.

(P. 99)

Drive information

Displays driving range, fuel consumption

and other cruising related information.

(P. 97)

Setting

Changes instrument cluster display settings

(P. 647)

Intuitive parking assist display (if equipped)

Automatically displayed when the system is used (P. 218)

Dynamic radar cruise control display (if equipped)

Automatically displayed when the system is used (P. 206)

Warning messages

Automatically displayed when a malfunction occurs in one of the vehicle’s systems

(P. 582)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh ok, so are we are talking about the little display that is between the two tachometers? I was wondering if my base model will have the 7 inch display in the center of the dash. Thanks for the help! It would have helped if my father gave me a bit more information, but its a bit of a surprise.

·
Registered
312 Posts
You guys are still wrong.

On a 2014 CT, you get the center display screen on top of the dash If:

1. You get the Navigation package (You will have the mouse-like remote touch controller)
2. You get the Lexus Display Audio package (You will have a wheel-type controller)

Otherwise, you don't get that big screen, just the tiny screen to the right of the speedometer, and also an empty bin spot where the controllers would go.

I should clarify that this information is based on the US-spec models.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does the Display audio package remove the tray?

You guys are still wrong.

On a 2014 CT, you get the center display screen on top of the dash If:

1. You get the Navigation package (You will have the mouse-like remote touch controller)
2. You get the Lexus Display Audio package (You will have a wheel-type controller)

Otherwise, you don't get that big screen, just the tiny screen to the right of the speedometer, and also an empty bin spot where the controllers would go.

I should clarify that this information is based on the US-spec models.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts