Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I am moving from Miami to Los Angeles in exactly two weeks. I don't have a car to take with me so I decided I want a CT 200h. I have tested the car out in October but the dealer here in Miami didn't make me a good enough deal so I passed. Now they have a special going on for a basic CT 200h with no money down (except for tags, 1st month, and dealer fees) and $319 plus tax a month here in Miami. Do guys think I would get a deal like this in SoCal, or should I just get it here and have it shipped to LA? I am a student so I really don't want to put a ton of money down and I want to have a small payment.

·
Registered
609 Posts
They have a strange ad. The top said Absolutely Zero Down, but then at the bottom in fine print, it said $2995 due at signing. Hmmm....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah thats i believe the TT&L they tried the same thing with me its No Principle down but you need to pay the tax. read the fine print

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a strange ad. The top said Absolutely Zero Down, but then at the bottom in fine print, it said $2995 due at signing. Hmmm....
Yea I saw that too but the Sales guy who saw me and october and who I called to ask about the special told me is I had a credit score of more that 720, I was eligible for the no money down except for fees and tags. In october they offered me the car with $1500 down for $350 a month plus tax. Would I be able to get a deal like this in SoCal?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yea I saw that too but the Sales guy who saw me and october and who I called to ask about the special told me is I had a credit score of more that 720, I was eligible for the no money down except for fees and tags. In october they offered me the car with $1500 down for $350 a month plus tax. Would I be able to get a deal like this in SoCal?
You could call and ask. You should also find out exactly how much you have to pay to drive off from the Miami dealer. Moving a car from coast to coast usually cost over $500. And you will have to deal with CA emission and license if you are staying in CA for good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts