Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of used wheels with the following spec
17x8 38+

i m more concern about the front, will this fit without hitting the front fender??

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm running 17x8 +40 and the front looks to be close to even with the top of the fender opening (maybe a little room to spare). At +38 - you'll only be another +2mm out so it may be OK. I'll try to post a pic or two this weekend from the top of the car and along the side so you can be the judge.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Found a shot from the front of the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm running 17x8 +40 and the front looks to be close to even with the top of the fender opening (maybe a little room to spare). At +38 - you'll only be another +2mm out so it may be OK. I'll try to post a pic or two this weekend from the top of the car and along the side so you can be the judge.
If 2mm is a concern, then you may want to reconsider running tires with rounder shoulder, or stretch tires a bit by downsizing the width 10cm. For example, going from 225-45-17 to 215-45-17

·
Registered
4 Posts
That size will fit fine. If you ever lower the car alot you may want to adjust the camber ever so slightly negative to help with fender clearance but at stock height or a moderate drop it will work perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts