Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a difference in the LED strip on the CT. Look at the pic, I got the arrow pointing to it, comparing to a forum user's car and from the ebrochure pic. Is it the angle of the pic or what?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the LED type much better. The halogen type has a groove where the halogen projector sits. When the DRLs are on, it looks like its missing a bulb in the middle. Does the LED type has a continuous strip when the DRLs are on?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmm... One more thing to add to my list of "the reasons why i should have bought a maxed out 200CT". But, love my CT neverless.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank god I managed to make a deal with my dealer to get the LED headlamp without costing me anything extra. It only cost me $32,500 for the premium with remote start and LED headlamp.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Midcow,
OT. How is Kensun HID working for you esp on auto setting? Haven't seen your review on the HID thread so I thought I ask you right now. I was going to do Kensun but i read some other thread that someone has to break-in DDM before it start working correctly so i did't make the switch.

·
Registered
34 Posts
JDMSTA Thank god I managed to make a deal with my dealer to get the LED headlamp without costing me anything extra. It only cost me $32,500 for the premium with remote start and LED headlamp.
Lucky you. But like Midcow said, i like the HID conversion also. Although i had never seen LED in action so i have no comparison.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Hey Midcow,
OT. How is Kensun HID working for you esp on auto setting? Haven't seen your review on the HID thread so I thought I ask you right now. I was going to do Kensun but i read some other thread that someone has to break-in DDM before it start working correctly so i did't make the switch.

BensCT - No failures even on AUTO mode with Kensun HID changed to 4300K to match DRL LED light color so the DRL LEDs wouldn't look yellowish as they did with DDM 55W 6000K HIDS.

H'mm, I don’t agree with break-in on DDM; worked over a month to get them to work and DDM was clueless. Even installed DDM relay harness and added capacitive discharge. The Misfires were less, but I still had random misfires with the DDM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts