Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I will be picking up my 2011 CT on Thursday. I am excited but I am worried about the backseat space. Can someone suggest a brand for space saving rear facing car seats and strollers? I have looked through the CT forum but have found no specific brand.

Thank you!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure if it's specifically made for "space saving"....but the one I have now is a Maxi Cosi "Pria 70 with Tiny Fit".
Thank god I'm done with "rear facing" child seats (or so I think).

For reference...I've had the Maxi Cosi Mico (when my child was smaller) and he now alternates between the one mentioned above and a Recaro that's on another sedan; however both child seats are now forward facing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We bought an entire system. Maxi Cosi Foray is the name of the stroller I think. It can be forward facing or rear. You can even replace the carriage portion with the Mico car seat if your baby isn't big enough yet. Best yet, it fits in the CT200h trunk space (what little is left).

·
Registered
40 Posts
We also have an umbrella stroller (maclaren) used for air travel, but from experience, umbrella strollers are generally not as nice as any stroller that requires air pumped wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts