Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm in the unfortunate position of needing to replace both my front headlight assemblies which are LED (not Halogen like most). The dealer is quoting a huge cost. Does anyone have a source for a Used, Aftermarket or reasonably priced OEM?

This is for a 2015 non F sport model.

Thanks in advance.

·
381 Posts
I'd set up an ebay alert, but they're pretty expensive there too.
Depending upon why they need replacement, would it be cheaper for you to do a comprehensive claim on your insurance?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Insurance claim was a no-go, didn't want the hit against my driving record given the damage was self-inflicted inside the garage, ugh...

Price from the dealer was $2500 CAD per headlight

My search has taken me across North America to different website and companies and the 2 places I was able to find used OEM LED headlights were:

car-part.com -a network of auto wreckers/salvage across the SouthWest USA. There were headlights but nothing decently price, all around $1000 USD per headlight

oemheadlights.ca -Toronto, ON Canada based site that specializes in lighting. Paid $1245 CAD per headlight, shipping included (had to call to negotiate the shipping to be included). The guy on the phone was very helpful and verified by VIN that I was ordering the correct headlight.... with FX this was the best price I could find and being also located in Canada I didn't have to deal with customs/borders

I'll also let people know that there are no Aftermarket LED assemblies made, yes you can get Halogen but not LED.

Lastly, for people's information after accidentally buying the Halogen's first in an aftermarket, the best price, other than Ebay which is hit/miss, was getallparts.com paid $198 per headlight also free shipping and 10% with newsletter sign-up.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Rockauto.com used to have them showing at $700-$800 per assembly. They show out of stock right now but they do have an in-stock notification feature. Might want to try that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts