Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose that I could take the wheel off and measure it, but thought this might be a little easier and most likely more accurate ! Does any of you technical types have the "exact" wheel backspace measurement and center bore diameter for the factory 17" wheel ?? I finally found a descent site that has steel wheels for my snow tires now I need these wheel measurements. I tried getting this info from the Lexus dealerships, but as usual....they're clueless :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

232 Posts
Large retailers such as TireRack got substantial technical resources, and they may have answer to your question. Shoot them with your query, or go to their webpage and chat alive with one of the tech support. They will tell you the exact dimensions for -1 size/+1 size fitments. They gave me the rim diameter/tire wall profile ratio for snow tires at -1 size fitment. They even told me the variations in 0 size for US and Canadian market CT's.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Large retailers such as TireRack got substantial technical resources, and they may have answer to your question. Shoot them with your query, or go to their webpage and chat alive with one of the tech support. They will tell you the exact dimensions for -1 size/+1 size fitments. They gave me the rim diameter/tire wall profile ratio for snow tires at -1 size fitment. They even told me the variations in 0 size for US and Canadian market CT's.
hookah66....Thanks for the info. The TireRack lists alloy wheels size specific for the CT and they also have a dedicated 16" steel rim designed to fit the CT for those who want to size down for winter tires. I also found (2) other sites that have dedicated 16" steel rims for less money, and I'll post that info on a separate post for those here who might be interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Read this in the wheel thread here before, I think. Center bore is 54.1, same as Subarus, and also our domestic corolla here.

As for backspace, if you're referring to offset, it varies wheel to wheel. Minimum ought to be +42 but I'm not so sure on that. HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts