Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
For dealer-only items, I would recommend:

1) disabling the reverse beeps
2) disabling the seat belt beeps
3) activating option to roll down all windows when holding 'unlock' key on your key fob <--- this one is great!!

And definitely watch for that passenger door molding. I might even go as far to suggest that you try to dislodge it DURING pick-up, and give them a :eek: face, and say that's unacceptable for the FIRST time that door is getting closed!

Watch for the First-Aid kit in the trunk too - they've been missing before...

Congrats on your car!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I used to have a car that if you held the key in the door turned for longer while locking the car all the windows would go up this was use full to make sure the car was secure.

What do you use the all windows down for ? Is it to cool the car before you get in on hot days.
Exactly. I unfortunately have to park outside at work, and having all the windows down for a few seconds before getting in REALLY makes a difference! Too bad holding down the 'lock' button does not roll up the window!

I believe that if you hold the manual key in the slot to 'lock' the car, then the windows will go up? I shall try that later today!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.