Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone!

I'm a proud CT owner as of yesterday, and now I'm on the search for accessories. What kind of CT accessories have you purchased and now cannot live without? If it's a specialty item, please let me know where I can get it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love your CT. I got:

Lexus all-weather floor mats and cargo tray. Makes a huge difference.
Heatshield windshield cover which really helps keep out the heat and will save my dashboard from cracking.

Hello, everyone!

I'm a proud CT owner as of yesterday, and now I'm on the search for accessories. What kind of CT accessories have you purchased and now cannot live without? If it's a specialty item, please let me know where I can get it.

Thanks!

232 Posts
My list would be: all weather floor mats, mud flaps (at least the front ones), higher Kevin color temperature for the HID, interior LCD lamps, f-sport flat bottom steering wheel, a micro (gB size) USB flash drive so that I can play my own music from USB port and still be able to close the console cover, anti sway bar (f-sport) kit and LED bulb and/or HID conversion kit for the fogs. I have installed a stiffer rear anti sway bar (19mm versus OEM 15mm) on a 2010 Subaru Outback and the improvement in ride was just astounding. The ride became smoother, YES smoother not harsher, and whenever I hit a bump all I hear now is the rubbery "thump" nothing else. The jittery and vagueness typical of a Japanese suspension just disappeared. Good luck on your new ct200H, I test drove it and I loved it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
See my signature

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
28,000 Swarovski Crystals. LOL.

In all seriousness, I do have the cargo covers in the rear that cover the rear seats plus the cargo deck, the cargo net, steering wheel covers, etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the posts. Definitely gave me some good ideas. (And yes, I totally love my CT!!)

So I asked my dealer which mats/cargo tray he recommended for the CT, and he said weathertech. But after checking out their website, I could only find the 2011 model listed, and not the 2012. Would the 2011 work for the 2012? Are they much better than the Lexus ones?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks for the posts. Definitely gave me some good ideas. (And yes, I totally love my CT!!)

So I asked my dealer which mats/cargo tray he recommended for the CT, and he said weathertech. But after checking out their website, I could only find the 2011 model listed, and not the 2012. Would the 2011 work for the 2012? Are they much better than the Lexus ones?
Weathertech does not have the mats on their website yet. I checked the US and CDN sites.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Lexus all-weather floor mats and standard carpet mat in the rear. Plastic vinyl chipguard in the front. Tint. Remote Start. Was suppose to get the plastic guard for rear tailgate from dealership but they could never get their hands on it, probably why they gave me a deal on the trident wheels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Illumninated Door Sill, Cargo Tray, Remote Start, Paint Protection.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My obsidian base CT has all-weather mats, Philips DiamondVision bulbs for low beam and fog, LED for back license plate, Tom's shift knob, and Forumla One LLumar Pinnacle tint (35 all around). I will definintely be getting a cargo net on my next Buffalo trip so my groceries and cleaning supplies don't roll all over the trunk. I want to get the F-Sport grills but I cannot justify the cost yet ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts