Lexus CT200h Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man it seems like there is such little action on this forum. I have always loved the off topic threads on "other cars". I would think (or hope) there are car enthusiasts on this board and the CT isn't your only cool ride. :cool: Let's keep it going! Post up some pics!

Before my Lotus I posted below; I had an Audi TT225. Besides the electrical gremlins, I loved the thing. It was an AWD torque monster, 23 PSI is alot o' fun! :D

A few pics

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Current car is a Toyota Solara that has seen me through a lot but I've been eyeing the CT and I am going to get that soon, which is what brought me to this community

·
Registered
11 Posts
Currently my old and trusted Toyota solara, but she's starting to give up on me so i'm making plans to join the CT family, so far from what i can see on this forum it won't be a bad decision at all!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have riding car and bike also,why because I have full of fear I didn't ride cycle also,so don't have any idea riding skills,whenever riding bicycle I fully fear that's way i didn't have any idea about riding skills who ever ask me what is your current riding means i will tell nill of skills in that my current riding.........

ISO 9001 Certification in Malaysia
ISO 27001 Certification in Egypt

61 - 72 of 72 Posts