Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my CT200H 2015 F-Sport in Black yesterday! Now I'm shopping for accessories on amazon for the car- I'm on the cheaper side. Here are some of the things I plan to buy this week.

1. All-weather floor mats (can anyone recommend me one?) so far I'm looking at the Ridged Grip Heavy Floor on amazon. $30 and great reviews on amazon.
2. Glass cleaner - Meguiars Perfect Clarity Cleaner. $6 and good reviews.
3. Towels - Meguiars Supreme Microfiber Towels. $8
4. Need help on Neck Pillows. I plan to go on road trips all over California with friends in this car.. Since my interior and exterior are both black, I think it would look best if the pillow was also dark.. or maybe white? Can anyone recommend me a brand? I wouldn't know where to start with neck pillows.. feels kind of risky to buy online.

5. INTERIOR CLEANING!!! Can I use the 303 Aerospace Protectant Trigger Spray for every part in my CT's interior? Just plan on spraying everywhere inside and wiping it off with a towel. I have Nuluxe seats. $25 on amazon is kind of expensive for a spray but again great reviews + UV Protection.

Love the car so far. Any help on taking care of it will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
1. All-weather floor mats - WEATHERTECH
2. Glass cleaner - INVISIBLE GLASS AEROSOL
3. Towels - Meguiars Supreme Microfiber Towels - GOOD CHOICE!

5. INTERIOR CLEANING!!! MEGUIARS ULTIMATE INTERIOR DETAILER

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use Windex to do the windows on my cars, but I never use cleaners or chemicals on the inside. I simply use a damped towel with nothing but water. The WeatherTech products are all awesome and I'd certainly recommend them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Forget the microfiber towels...I've tried them all.

My recomendation that leaves absolutely no lint on dashes, paint is....Wal-Mart brand 'Flour Sack Dish Cloths' in the house wares section. Soft, scratch free I use it to dry my CT exterior after washing, and cleaning dash. Absolutely no lint residue. For the dash, I lightly dampen the cloth and wipe gauge cluster clear plastic, NAV screen, and rest of dash.

Like $4.78 at WalMart for 5 cloths. Make sure "Flour Sack" on package.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recommend Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner Diluted 15-1 very light cleaning, 10-1 mild cleaning or 4-1 for heavy cleaning. Use detailing brushes, microfiber pads and cloth.

Then I use Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant and a light coat of Pinnacle Black label leather & Vinyl coating. Black label is not necessary as the normal pinnacle works great. It leaves a matte clean finish and not the armor all glossy greasy feel and look.

Invisible glass is good stuff as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts