Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't know if Europe will get the same colours as North America,but I'm leaning towards Daybreak Yellow Mica with a black interior.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Starfire Pearl again? hehe

I do miss the old IS300 color: Graphite Gray Pearl.

I wish they had that. I honestly don't like the new Smoky Granite Mica.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
I don't know if Europe will get the same colours as North America...
I have to double-check the Geneva Auto Show press brochure, but I believe that Europe will get 10 exterior color choices whereas the U.S. only gets 7.

If the Administrator here gives me the ability to write articles for the Front Page like I do for my.IS, I have an article in mind about this subject.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Does anybody have the GOLD on the forum?

·
Registered
193 Posts
^ I agree. Definitely classy and rich/warm in its tones and hues.

It looks great on the carmel interior too. Too bad we don't get that interior colour choice in Canada.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Would have liked Starfire Pearl or a Matador Red one, but the dealer had one in Tungsten Pearl and equiped the way I wanted it so that's what I'm ending up with. It will be a change because most of my cars have been white

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got the fire agate pearl and love it:). My neighbor gave it a look after sunset and mistook it for purple:mad:. I'll chalk that up to her old age and poor eyesight:D.
That is hilarious! LOL.. Congrats on your Agate pearl. That color is so unique. ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
i ordered the smoky granite with water grey leather. I had to special order it, so it might take a while...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like White but ordered Tungsten Pearl. I think this car looks better in lighter colors. White, yellow, silver. Red looks good but the darker colors to me make the back end, which isn't the best part of the car, stick out even more.

Just my opinion of course. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I previously owned an '08 IS250AWD Matador Red Mica and now got the CT with the same color. Looks even nicer on the sportier CT.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts