Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering switching up from my 2013, which is perfect, to a low mileage 2016 or new 17. From what I can find, there are very few changes, but there certainly must be some. I know the grill changed at 2014, as well as the interior retractable display which now stays up. Anything else? Any suggestions or recommendations? Am I foolish to change up? I understand this is the last year for the CT, and that is part of it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
From what I can see is as you say front and rear bumper re design. Interior display screen stays upright. Also new software on the infotainment system. I've noticed the steering wheel controls are different. And some different interior trim colours,also the exterior aerial is a shark fin design compared to the stubby aerial on the earlier model.
I'm thinking of upgrading my bumpers soon and then it would be just like the 2014> look. In my opinion it's not worth the change up to a new model for very little changes. Mines on 68K and a 2011 and I won't change to a new model but as said bumpers are my main parts to swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts