Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a chance to go for a quick test drive of a 'near production ready' Fisker Karma.

Very nice car - looks beautiful inside and out. I was diggin' the white with black interior... My only complaint at this time would be the exhaust is too loud from the motor that recharges the batteries. Apparently, the exhaust ends near the back of the front fenders (I guess those little cut outs under the front fender are functional...) other than that, I really liked it (but then again, it was only about a 10 minute ride...)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
SERIOUSLY!?! How did you score that and who do you know!? That car is sick. I read the article about it with the longitudinal beam like battery configuration, pretty neat. Wow!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are going to have a dealership here in Austin. It's owned by the same family that has the Porsche dealership and some of the sales people from the Ferrari dealership have moved over as well. I'm lucky enough to know a couple of very nice folks that have purchased quite a few Porsche and Ferrari vehicles and was asked if I wanted to go along to offer my 'enthusiasts' opinion.

Oh, the other thing that bugged me was that there were no rear A/C vents...

I haven't seen a Tesla Model S in person, but I really like the look of the Karma over any other electric vehicle out there at this time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This car is really amazing I really want this kind of car because I wanted an eco-friendly ride. I even read that inside, the Karma is filled with natural and recyclable materials that continue the thorough “eco” approach to the car’s design. There are multiple trim levels that will determine the types of materials used, including the EcoChic trim level which uses an advanced susainable animal-free approach that replaces leather with a high-grade textile and EcoPremium Suede trim. Certified Rescued Wood trim is sourced from Walnut Burl and Red Elm trees reclaimed from forest fires in the hills of southern California – providing both beauty and form in an environmentally conscious manner. But I guess I will need some short term loan to afford this wonderful car, hopefully I could have enough money for this.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Got to see some of this car in Two and a Half Man...anyone else watch it? It's the ride Ashton Kutcher's role drives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts