Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm creating this listing to get folks to submit their own individual requests to weathertech to have our floor mats measured and made. Like many others, I believe they will make the best possible floor mats for this vehicle.. and settling for the stuff that doesn't fit well from the local auto store just won't do. There seems to be a lot of demand on this forum; however, I don't believe everyone who is interested has filled out a the product request form. I already went ahead and filled one out and would like to ask everyone else who wants a set to please do the same.

For those of you who don't know what Weathertech Digitalfit Floor Mats are, here's an image showing what the end product will look like:

This is a Prius Floor mat. They're cut to fit right around carpet perfectly and cover more area that the original floor mats. Visit Weatertech.com for more information.

Product Request Form:

Product Request Form | Product Request Form | WeatherTech.com

After filling out the form or if you already did previously, please post here so we can encourage others to do the same!

Thank you for helping
-JT

·
Registered
414 Posts
Already have - we went through this a while ago on the board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really? I did my fair share of searching but did not find anything regarding anyone actually asking people to submit requests and posts to show interest. I just wanted to gather everyone into one post so that the numbers would show for themselves how much interest there really is.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hmmm. Oh well, I know I requested this soon after I got my CT - and STILL waiting.

Really? I did my fair share of searching but did not find anything regarding anyone actually asking people to submit requests and posts to show interest. I just wanted to gather everyone into one post so that the numbers would show for themselves how much interest there really is.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I sent mine back in March. And another in September. Still nothing.

·
Registered
200 Posts
request sent

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for participating. Please continue to keep it up. If you already submitted your request prior to this thread, please reply to this thread stating that you already have done so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sent!

·
Registered
414 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts