Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received a email response from McNeil automotive the manufacturer of weather tech mats they said that as of right now they do not manufacture them for ct 200 and they are not a priority for product developement :confused: looks like it will be a long winter

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Uggh, seriously? That sucks! Let's tell them we'll all tell our friends how bad their products are and then maybe they'll change their minds? ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do a search, this has been addressed.

·
Registered
283 Posts
So much for the big new factory... Can't believe they really told you we are not a priority, great customer service and attitude. They have told many of us they were in development and would be out in about 12 weeks, of course that's been several times since March. I even told them the engineers could come out and measure my car, because they couldn't get one to measure.

Typical US company attitude anymore, to big for the customer that keeps them in busuiness or made their business then cry for a bailout when they fail. :mad:

Liked their product but don't need that attitude, I'll buy someone elses instead.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got Lexus ones when I found the wait would be 3 months. They are very nice too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got Lexus ones when I found the wait would be 3 months. They are very nice too.
I may be doing the same, as the old Prius one the wife had are sliding all over the place and would not keep the dirt, snow water off the carpet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So much for the big new factory... Can't believe they really told you we are not a priority, great customer service and attitude. They have told many of us they were in development and would be out in about 12 weeks, of course that's been several times since March. I even told them the engineers could come out and measure my car, because they couldn't get one to measure.

Typical US company attitude anymore, to big for the customer that keeps them in busuiness or made their business then cry for a bailout when they fail. :mad:

Liked their product but don't need that attitude, I'll buy someone elses instead.
boy you hit the nail on the head with that quote~!

·
Registered
20 Posts
might help

What I do every winter is take the passenger side mat and the driver side mat and swap them. Then I turn them over so the rubber side is up. I usually place my other rubber mats over top of these. Sure saves the carpet side of the orginal mats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.