Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will someone with water gray leather please post a picture of the interior? I've been unable to find anything on the web and it's hard to visualize from the tiny swatch image in the brochure.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've attached some pictures of the water gray interior leather in my CT. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I posted a few pictures of mine on the photo gallery. I had some major reservations about the light leather, but it was take it or leave it, and I am ok with it now, but still would have rather had the black. It is hard to convey the true color with pictures, so I took them inside the garage, and added a white sheet of paper to a few for contrast.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like the color combination now, but I wasn't wild about it when my wife said we had to get the gray leather interior. To me, it looks more white than gray. I must say, it really looks good in person.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've attached some pictures of the water gray interior leather in my CT. :)
I posted a few pictures of mine on the photo gallery. I had some major reservations about the light leather, but it was take it or leave it, and I am ok with it now, but still would have rather had the black. It is hard to convey the true color with pictures, so I took them inside the garage, and added a white sheet of paper to a few for contrast.
I'm jealous.. I feel like the gray leather is the best combo with the headliner and overall look. I imagine it's not as hot as black is too. Wanna trade for Nuluxe and $$$?? :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I should have asked earlier and not spent all this time wondering about my order. I made the right decision. Black is not for me and I really want leather. All my other cars have been tan leather. The gray is a bit lighter than I would have chosen but I'm with kalo, I like the interior to match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.