Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Wanted: Base 16" Rims

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  YYZ_CT 
#1 ·
Anyone looking to sell their base CT200h's 16" stock rims with TPMS? I will be looking for a set of rims for next winter to put winter tires on, and if I can get the stock 16" ones, all the better.

#2 ·
I may be selling my stock 17" ones. We get 17" as our stock here in the US. I won't know until June/July though.

#4 ·
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

My thought was to go to a smaller rim (16") for winter tires. A little higher sidewall, better traction in snow (?), maybe less expensive tires.

#3 ·
I believe Audi TT and VW Golf rims have the same bolt circle and similar offset check with tire rack.

I'm going to take the TPM sensors off the stock rims and place them in a plastic tube I will pressurize using a schrader valve. I will keep the tube in the trunk - the system will be fooled into thinking the sensors are installed and I can change from summer to winter rims without the need for the dealer to reprogram the system.

#6 ·
In many European countries, the base model CT comes on 15" rims. With 195/65R15 tyres, MPG and CO emissions are better than a Prius. Comfort will be improved and tyres will be cheaper, too. Might be worth pursuing that, especially if you don't care about aesthetics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.