Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking to sell their base CT200h's 16" stock rims with TPMS? I will be looking for a set of rims for next winter to put winter tires on, and if I can get the stock 16" ones, all the better.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may be selling my stock 17" ones. We get 17" as our stock here in the US. I won't know until June/July though.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

My thought was to go to a smaller rim (16") for winter tires. A little higher sidewall, better traction in snow (?), maybe less expensive tires.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

My thought was to go to a smaller rim (16") for winter tires. A little higher sidewall, better traction in snow (?), maybe less expensive tires.

Too late - as I said in another thread - I purchased a set of Michelin Primacy Alpine PA3's in the stock 17" size already. They had a sale on a couple of weeks ago where I got 4 for the price of 3, and since I couldn't get a set of 16", I decided to go with the 17" and let Lexus swap the tires off and on coming winter. That way I won't need another set of TPMSs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.