Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yeah, it's a personal thing. Actually, I really like the stock one too, but I like this better. Especially everytime I walk in the garage and see both grills facing me. It has a meaner look..IMO. I thought it would be hard to clean the bugs from the holes, but its no problem. That would have been the deal breaker for me. Oh yeah and I really like the dark gray color.
Living in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area, I have seen so many custom grilles on cars...mostly the Honda tuner kids that fix up their cars...they have the mesh looking grilles (which is what this FX grille looks like to me)...also, so sick of seeing cars like Honda Accords and similar (Camry's,etc) that don't come with HID lights with cheesy bright blue or bright white lights that cast a very narrow beam....I guess I'm at the stage where I will keep my car stock but anything addes will be tasteful (IMO) like factory accessories (light up door sills, metal bumper guard for rear, and maybe the F Sport factory CT200h wheels)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.