Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
pmed you Cenix. I want to get my grill changed too, i wonder how much it cost to get it done for the upper and lower (just for the service)?
Breezy: My husband had the upper & lower grills installed yesterday by a body shop that our dealer recommended. They only charged $100 + tax. He got quotes from $100 - $250. (from 3 shops) So that price was awesome! It only took about 1 hr to install both and that included the bumper being removed. They did a great job. Now I want them too!! :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, $60 to install both is a GREAT price. I love the way they look. That is my next purchase.. ;-)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah, it's a personal thing. Actually, I really like the stock one too, but I like this better. Especially everytime I walk in the garage and see both grills facing me. It has a meaner look..IMO. I thought it would be hard to clean the bugs from the holes, but its no problem. That would have been the deal breaker for me. Oh yeah and I really like the dark gray color.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ooooh I LOVE that!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.