Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry but I can't help but thinking that Dan Neil is a complete idiot! Not because he doesn't really like the CT but for this line alone "To me, a car enthusiast, the CT200h feels morbidly slow. I mean, sand dunes move faster. But I'm not the buyer in question, am I" !!!!

It's like a Podiatrist showing up for your coronary bypass and saying "well, I'm not really a cardiac surgeon, so don't be too disappointed if this doesn't work out"

I suppose the absurdity would be going ahead with it as Neil did with the review!

What next a poor review of Nikon Cameras because they shatter after driving in less than a dozen 12 penny nails?!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I enjoyed reading the sarcasm in review, which I thought was very fair.
Not to harp on it too much but whats "fair" about bashing a car because it doesn't do what wasn't designed to do? Isn't that a bit like slagging a Mclaren SLR because its gets rather poor fuel mileage? I mean, sure you can mention the poor fuel mileage but to rail on about it over and over would make someone sound like an utter fool. Its a performance based car for folks who don't really care about mileage. Dan Neil does the same thing in reverse for his review of the CT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.