Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. After several disappointing hours wandering around the Canadian International Auto Show, I found the CT. The test drive confirmed that this was the car for me (and I was looking for hp at the Show!). I am waiting - not very patiently - for my Matador Red CT with the Touring Package that was ordered on 03/03. I was told it would probably take a couple of months to arrive. I am so-o-o-o envious of those of you who have your cars already.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It will be worth the wait. You will love this car. The Sport mode is the way to go for a real driving experience in my opinion. I've had my car for 5 days.
Starfire Pearl, Black interior, Navigation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree with rehab, it is worth the wait. though for me we wasnt planning on buying the CT my wife and I were just looking at the car, but end up driving it home....i guess it was meant to be......

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Definitely worth the wait. I've been waiting for this car for at least a year, when I first test drove it during the Darker Side of Green tour. It will not disappoint!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.