Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been a love my muscle cars, need for speed, can't drive a wimpy car kind of girl but after several months and 3 test drives, I ordered my Fire Agate Pearl CT200h yesterday. I definitely had the right sales manager for the job. He was smart enough to let me take a CT out on multiple curves, the freeway during real traffic and finally for a "normal" test drive.

The premium package was very nicely equipped and I'm happy with the 10 speaker sound system but I'm no soccer mom so I had to upgrade to the Trident 5-spoke wheels, add a tint job and remote start. I'm a California girl who currently lives in Oklahoma. It gets WAY too cold in the winter to live without remote start.

The one feature I'm just not sure about is the backup camera system. I guess it easily ignored if I can't get used to it.

I'm ready to see MY car... less than 2 weeks and I'll be on my way VROOM VROOM!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome "le petite farfalla": Cali --> Oklahoma is quite a change. I also opted for the remote start as I've had it on my last two hybrids (Highlander --> Prius --> CT200h). If you need to start your car from inside of a building, you may need to "play" with your parking spot and find a location that can be reached by the remote start key fob as it doesn't have the greatest range. Also, you will need to find the right "speed" to click the "lock" button for initiating the remote start. Mine is "click . click . click (and hold)" Each time you "click" you will see the parking lights flash - - and with the final click the DRL's turn on.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome i too made a huge climate change as i cam from So. Cal to Texas i am near Houston and its crazy hot nothing like the Santa Anna heat storms in CAli. hope you get your car soon you will love it! I have one of 2 in my town now everyone know where i am. and yes the back up camra only comes in handy to me when i am backing into a spot and need to see where the curb is. If you can drive then you dont need it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.