Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are 20×9 on the front and 20×10.5 in the rear, and make for a nice enough pattern, but it was the roof that caught my eye — what a great look.
Its actually 19 x 8.5 all around. 10 width couldn't fit on the rear due to inner clearance. Perhaps is the offset was a little lower there would be hope but it would stick out like crazy. Thank you for the feedback though!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man. Its always a dilemma when selecting a wheel! 225/35. I will need spacers in the rear and more than likely go to 235/35 to alleviate the stretch look and hopefully fill it out a little more.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated photos with her all cleaned up. Up close photos of the drop as well so you can see how the closed the gap good. Its conservative but enough for a daily driver.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Most beautiful shoes & CT I've ever seen ! Congrats !
I would just get rid of the green sticker at the back & put glossy bars between the windows to blend it with the glass around.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most beautiful shoes & CT I've ever seen ! Congrats !
I would just get rid of the green sticker at the back & put glossy bars between the windows to blend it with the glass around.
Thanks for the love! Unfortunately I need to have the green sticker for the HOV and express lanes in Florida. I save time and money cause of it. The glossy black bar sounds like a good idea, id just be concerned with the fingerprints. I plan on painting the calipers black with a red or white lexus name on the front. Also thinking about window visors. Need 3k fogs and 5k hids badly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts