Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

The purchasing and upgrades continue! This time are some bigger style mods. I recently mounted the Lexus OEM Window visors, they add a nice look to the car.

Just yesterday I hit up my contact over @ Vividracing.com and pulled the trigger on the TOMS CT200h AERO PARTS BODY KIT which can be seen in detail here - TOMS CT 200H AERO PARTS SET - CT 200H 2011- PRESENT (ZWA10) - LEXUS ... the actual kit wasn't on the vividracing.com's site. The benefits of working directly with a rep :) The kit should be shipped out today from the west coast in 2 big boxes. I got the kit for just around ~1800 and shipping was 180 :(

The paint will come unpainted, so having it painted and mounted will be a bit extra.

I also picked up the BeatSonic FDA3 Universal Sharkfin Antenna Universal - SHARK-FIN ANTENNAS. I got the unpainted version because I wasn't sure which of the whites sold on their webstie actually matched Lexus OEM Ultra White code 083. I already have this sitting around somewhere in my room.

I hope to drop off the body kit and sharkfin antenna for painting next weekend.

I'll post pics of of the sharkfin antenna with its packaging a bit later.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Awww shiet, body kit to arrive this friday 6/21!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
so by monday it will be on and painted? :)

can't wait for pics!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so by monday it will be on and painted? :)

can't wait for pics!
Haha I WISH!! My show is having a bbq this saturday and they aren't doing any car work. I have an appointment set up next week to do all my wheel work and test fit the body kit. I'll then go back a wheel later to pick it up hopefully :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, body kit has arrived!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea, here is what the BeatSonic FDA3 Universal Sharkfin Antenna (unpainted) looks like.

·
Registered
66 Posts
You should have seen my FS thread...I got a 100% authentic same Tom's kit that I paid 1800 for as well for half price.

THUMBS UP for getting the real deal holyfield than getting a cheap replica

·
Registered
990 Posts
You should have got the eBay version of the shark fun antenna. I purchased mine for $70 shipped from china and color matched 100% to Starfire pearl. I don't like the look of the Beatsonic antenna. It costs most and looks out of place.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should have seen my FS thread...I got a 100% authentic same Tom's kit that I paid 1800 for as well for half price.

THUMBS UP for getting the real deal holyfield than getting a cheap replica
Thanks :) no bootleg here! I'm really excited to get it painted and put on!! Fingers crossed to have it all done by July 4th!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You should have got the eBay version of the shark fun antenna. I purchased mine for $70 shipped from china and color matched 100% to Starfire pearl. I don't like the look of the Beatsonic antenna. It costs most and looks out of place.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No ebay versions for me lol. I don't have starfire pearl :/ I saw a few posts of the sharkfin I got and i liked the way it looked. Different boat, different float :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And it's done!!! All exterior mods are done. Maybe some fog light garnishes later... but i'm pretty much done with big ticket stuff.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brilliant! Probably the best I've seen on here.
Thank you SO much for that. It took a lot of research, suggestions, and time before choosing what exactly went on the car. I just submitted some glamour shots of my car for WEKEAST which is gonna be happening on aug 25 in NJ. I'll share the pics from the photoshoot we took yesterday. Cars include my cousin's A4 and my friend's FR-S.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Better pics!
Credit goes to my photographer friend Way Wong from ThinkBlot Media for these great photos.

Solo CT:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts