Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Very Nice - If you got a good deal on them, even better. My starfire with black is at the port in Cali. and I'm still trying to decide on wheels. Will likely run the stockers until some spring options come out. But my list includes Volks (CE28Ns and the classic TE37s), WedsSport (they make a nice blue SA55M) or I really like the Enkei PF01s in 18x8. I'd love to put a +35 offset on there but until the car is here I'll continue looking around. There a few mid-level grade wheels that are in the 17-19lb range that I'm looking at too... I'd love to find some used SSR GT2s in gold or silver.

Can't wait to see these on your car.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats - can't wait to see them on the car. Did the F-Sport springs come in at the same time as the car? Any chance they threw a couple more sets in the cargo area for some other folks to purchase?

·
Registered
137 Posts
C'mon.... Just post the pics we all want to see!!! Killin' me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks real good. Must look really nice in direct sunlight (switch spots with that F150 next time) ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.