Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Agreed. Nice wheels, but not so nice color IMO. Did they fall off the back of a truck/did you get them for a steal? Really kills the look of the Lexus luxury car (again, my opinion). You could always powder coat these any color you want as well, like a light grey or silver. Just my $0.02.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I picked blue to match the hybrid blue logos. Its different. And a statement. A statement that this car is can be Lexus luxury, but it can also be high-end tuner. (A 17" Volk Racing TE37 in magnesium blue can go for well over $780 per wheel....thats close to $4000 for a set)
Ahhh, ok, didn't think of the emblem, though tough to see unless you're close up. Head nod to you for stepping up & being different on the rims here, especially with such a new car! I'd like to see pics posted once they're on, good luck. Yeah, I'm aware of pricing on those, crazy!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hey guys. Sorry. I don't get my car until June. But I have my wheels sitting here. Ready to go.
When did you put in your order? And was it a "special order"? I finally put mine in yesterday (special order) and was told 3 months.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Mine is actually already here and being driven. I'm buying a demo.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the TE37's guys!!!
So did your car really come in 1 month early, or are you opting to buy something w/ different options than what you originally chose?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
TE37 an awesome choice. I like the idea of going with a lightweight aftermarket wheel as to not hinder the car's efficiency. I haven't seen the answer to this anywhere -- what's the weight of the OEM CT200h wheel??
Yeah, I've posted this on here too and no luck yet.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see the pics! By the way, from a post up above from April, you mentioned the OEM wheels weighing about 21 lbs, but I've read elsewhere on here that they're 24.6 lbs. Any further insight on that Team Lexus?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I posted somewhere else a pic of a CR-Z with ADV.10 I think - looked goooorgeous.
Yeah, those ADV wheels looked so hot, I checked out those wheels as well as some others. I emailed them for some pricing/options....HOLY!!! $1,500 per wheel!? Really?

Do you have any pics of the BBS on the CT?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Any cheaper alternatives to the ADV10? I think they'd look pretty sweet on a CT. Do they even fit, though?
Possibly, with the right offsets. I think the narrowest wheel they make is 8.5" wide, so you'll need the right offsets to make it work.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
But I gotta try these TE37's first.
Whatcha waiting for man!? You've had your car almost a full week and haven't found 1/2 hr. to swap out the wheels? (Sorry, I'm just getting impatient waiting to see how they look on your car!!!!) :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Jimmy. So sorry man. so so sorry. so many ppl are pushing me to get these wheels on. LOL! Honestly, I'm so busy that I havent had any time to pour into this car yet. I think it should be soon. I have the wheels ready to go, just waiting for some spare time after work to do the swap.
Just giving you a hard time man! I would suspect one like you would own a hydraulic jack!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Thanks for the weigh-in stats on the OEM wheel man! Now show us the pics!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
That drop looks great man. Wow, the rims look black in the pics! Do you mind posting the tire specs that you went with (size, make/model, etc.)?

Thanks man, looks good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.