Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list of all possible voice commands?

I know you can say things like "I'm cold" and it will change the temp.

Or can you ask it to find the nearest Starbucks in one voice command?

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't have an answer, but this feature sounds really useful. Do you need the nav system package for voice controls?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
yes. voice control only comes with nav system.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Command List can be found starting on page 56 of the Navigation manual. As well as the hard copy that you received with your car, it's available online at the Lexus Drivers site.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Here is a quick link to what Bill had mentioned Nav Manual, scroll down to pg 56

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes. voice control only comes with nav system.
A subset of the voice commands is available on all CTs. I can use voice commands to control all phone and audio functions in my car. :) I'm not too sure about the climate control. :rolleyes: Obviously, the nav related voice commands aren't available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do they have a command to change channel/station on satellite radio? I didn't see one when I looked through the Navi Manual.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
A subset of the voice commands is available on all CTs. I can use voice commands to control all phone and audio functions in my car. :) I'm not too sure about the climate control. :rolleyes: Obviously, the nav related voice commands aren't available.
Whoops. My bad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We have a non-nav CT and I have been struggling for a couple of weeks with the phone system and hoping someone can help. My wife and I each have an iphone paired to the car. It seems however that we have to go through the phone menu system anytime one of us wants our phone to be connected. So I drive it on Monday, have to select my phone, she drives it on Tuesday has to select her phone.

Phone -> Phone Setup ->Setup -> Select Phone -> one of our phones -> Confirm -> Exit

It's a royal pain.

Does this work differently for anyone else?
Is there a undocumented voice command to select a phone from the root menu level?

Only other solution I can think of is his and her CT's :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same requirement for myself and my partner. We also have the non nav package. Surely if you have to record the name of you phone when pairing, that this can be used ?

Any clues anyone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts