Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2013 CT 200H. I am having difficulty with visibility with rear vision. Any tips? Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Only thing I can think of, is you can tip the rear headrests forward, to increase the blindspot view on the passenger side. There's a button at the base of the headrest. Push in, pull up, and tilt forward.

·
Registered
635 Posts
This is an obvious one, but if you don't have a rearview camera, get one. There are threads on here on now to install one or you can get a place like BestBuy to install it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had same visibly issue. my ct just had basic OEM mirror. So I purchased a wide rearview mirror from eBay $5-$20. but you can search amazon, any auto store. it clips on easily & fits perfect between sun visor. (300mm convex). I able see my entire back windows, & rear side door windows, no blind spots. giving ability to maneuver without turning my head. also fold the headrest will help too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's that mirror like for you at night or on early, dark winter mornings? Does it have a built in day/night feature or is glare just not a problem b/c it's so wide angle and the headlinghts behind have less apparent intensity?

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is an obvious one, but if you don't have a rearview camera, get one. There are threads on here on now to install one or you can get a place like BestBuy to install it.
I did that on my Ford F-150 with it's huge rear end, but to me the issue with the Lexus is traffic coming for the sides and those relatively big rear pillars that obscure so much. Also, don't the rear camera kits require you to get into the headliner to do a nice install job?

·
Registered
14 Posts
ct is hatchback every car this type has same problem. oem is just regular mirror barely see anything almost impossible. the aftermarket is very cheap and effective, it clips on. it slightly bend/curve for a wide/panoramic view. before backup cameras this was the best thing out lol. to all drivers this simple & cheap item. it helps out so much just buy it try it out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ELUTO Wide Angle Rear View Mirror Universal Interior Curve Convex Rear View Mirror Clip on Original Mirror 12'' (305mm)
by Dannilipo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts