Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nope. Sure the ride is much harder than my wife's GS, but part of that is that I keep the tire pressure higher than recommended so that I can eke out that last foot out of that last drop of gas.

Harsh ride? My wife thinks so. I don't notice, except on those speed bumps that look like half a telephone pole. Those kill me, even at low speeds. Big jolt, up and down hard.

But if you have vibrations, I would suspect the tires. I had bad cupping on my OEM Michelins, and got charged for alignment, but looking at the readings, they weren't that far off. I wish I had complained earlier so it might have been covered under warranty.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got the car in July 2014 and feel constant light vibrations while driving. The dealer says it is normal after he made me drive another CT200h that also vibrates. They say it will go away because the car is new. I will wait a month to see if it goes away. I thought I was the only one until I read your post. Keep the forum updated.
Yeah, they will tell you to wait, then when the warranty has expired, it is YOUR problem, not theirs. If you really have a problem, document it by complaining to them often and loudly. I still suspect some cupping of the tires for some obscure reason that doesn't affect all our cars. See if you can talk the into alignment and balance, which IS covered by warranty, but not for long.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.